1. VQ-606 is free of heavy metals, phthalates, formaldehyde, and APEOs. It is a green product and complies with worldwide regulations about health and environment, the VOC content of this product is less than 1.0 wt%.
2. VQ-606 is a small particle size acrylic dispersion to formulate one-component clear and pigmented primers and topcoats.
3. Coatings based on VQ-606 provide low minimum film formation temperature (MFFT) and good anti-blocking property. Meanwhile, it also provides excellent heat resistance and high film gloss.
4. Taking the advantage of adhesion promoters added during the polymerization phase, VQ-606 provides good adhesions on glass, woods, ceramics, R/C surfaces, and metals. It can provide a film with good harness when the coating is dried under room temperature.
5. VQ-606 is manufactured with a proprietary self-crosslinking technology, which offers properties of excellent water whitening resistance, alkali resistance, and early cracking resistance.
6. Formulations prepared by VQ-606 has good leveling and low foaming properties, which allows them to be applied by spraying or brushing process onto different substrates.
7. VQ-606 can be easily thickened by regular thickeners, such as HEUR, HASE, and cellulosic thickeners. It is advisable to start with a lower level of thickener (maybe half or 1/3 the initial level according to your experience), let the formulation stabilize overnight, and then adjust the final viscosity.
1. Low minimum film formation temperature (MFFT)
2. Early block resistance
3. Excellent high temperature resistance
4. Allow high-gloss coatings
5. Excellent water, alcohol, and ketone resistance
6. Excellent weather durability
|1. Appearance||—||clear to semi-translucent dispersion|
|2. Main Ingredient||—||Acrylic copolymer|
|3. Non-Volatile (%)||—||33.0 ± 1.0 % (Electrical Oven; 120°C/2hr)|
|4. pH Value at 25°C||—||9.2 ± 0.5|
|5. Viscosity at 25°C||—||< 50 cps|
120 KGS high impact PE drum
1000 KGS IBC