1. Level the floor by floor grinding machine installed with the metal grinding pads.
2. Check the distribution of the holes and voids on the floor. Use VQ-300, the concrete floor repairing agent, to fill up the big holes and voids on the floor first and make sure to press VQ-300 tightly and make it a little higher than the horizontal level of the original substrate ( You can even add some aggregates in VQ-300 while fixing the voids on the terrazzo floor). And then use the floor polishing machine (the planet-type floor polisher or the single-plate floor polisher) installed with 50#-100# resin polishing pads to do the polishing (both wet and dry polishing are acceptable).
3. Spray some VQ-300, concrete floor repairing agent, on the pitted concrete floor and polish the floor with the floor polisher installed with 200# resin polishing pad at the same time till all the cracks, voids ,and holes on the pitted concrete floor are filled and reacted with the concrete floor repairing agent thoroughly. (Notes: If there are too many holes on the pitted concrete floor, please spray some cement powder or repairing agent while polishing the floor).
4. Check the floor again. If there are still holes and voids left on the floor, please repeat the third step of the procedure mentioned above several times till all the voids, pits, and holes are filled, and then keep polishing to get rid of the residues of VQ-300.
5. Please polish dry to finish the whole process of the following hardening procedures so as to achieve the standard of the construction requirements.