Because the particle size of the resin itself is only 50nm which makes VQ-1688 has the feature of great penetration to get into the substrate and create “Chemical Cross-linking Bond” to react with the substrate of concrete, stones, ceramic tiles, and woods to form the structure of “Nano-Film” with high adhesion on the surface of the substrate. The “Nano-Film” can make the concrete own the effects of being long-acting waterproof, stain-resistant, damp-proof, mildew-proof, anti-chemical, and non-yellowing.
VQ-1688 has excellent self-cleaning and stain-resistant effects. This is because the structure of the coating film is made by nanotechnology, which makes VQ-1688 have long-lasting “Lotus effect” to extend the service life of concrete, stones, ceramic tiles, and woods. Not to say to reduce the cost of the maintenance.
1. The sealer for the concrete treated by the densifier such as VQ-800
2. The protective treatment for the architectural concrete, the concrete, and the pebble wash.
3. The protective treatment for the water pressure resistance toward the ditches between the ceramic tiles in the kitchens and the bathrooms.
4. The treating agent for the efflorescence on the walls and the leak preventer for the voids in the concrete.
5. The protective curing agent for natural stones, stone artifacts, and the gems
6. The special brightening agent for the ceramic tiles outdoor
7. The protective curing agent used to maintain the historic monuments and temples.
● Clean up the substrate before applying the agent of VQ-1688 (the moisture content percentage of the substrate must be below 10%)
● There are two agents in this product set, one is the main agent, and the other is the densifier. The dilution ratio of the main agent to the densifier is 100 : 1. You must apply the diluted VQ-1688 on the substrate within 48 hours after mixing the two agents together. It will take 1-4 hours for the surface of the substrate to get dry after applying VQ-1688 on it. After applying VQ-1688 on the substrate, you must wait at least 24 hours to make it efficient, and never let the substrate applied with VQ-1688 contacted with a lot of water in 72 hours.
● You can roll, paint, brush, or spray VQ-1688 on the substrate depending on what kind of substrate you are going to apply VQ-1688 on.
● You can use industrial heat guns or jet-burners to heat the substrate applied with VQ-1688 to raise up the physical property of the substrate.
● Before applying this product, you can make a trial on the inconspicuous part of the substrate first. Apply VQ-1688 on the substrate thoroughly if the trial result meets your requirements.
|Heat Resistance||non-yellowing till 600〫C||yellowing above 200〫C|
|Aging and UV Resistance||Great||Bad|
|Pencil Hardness||2H-8H, depending on baking temperature||3H at most|
|Oil and Solvent Repellence||Great||Bad|
|Coating Stableness||Over 10 years||Cracked after 3-5 years|