Because the diameters of VQ-3200’s resin particles are only about 30-50 nm, VQ-3200 can react with the components on the surface of the substrates to turn into the cross-linking chemical bonds, and this makes VQ-3200 have excellent permeability and adhesion so as to enhance the functions of being long-term waterproof, oil proof, acid-resistant, anti-fouling, moisture proof, mildew proof, chemicals-resistant, and self-cleaning of the substrate.
VQ-3200, the Nano silica lacquer, belongs to the single component agent which can cross-link with both the organic and the inorganic substrates by itself without adding other densifiers, so it can be applied easily in constructions, extend the substrate’s life-time, and reduce the cost of maintenance.
1. Clean the surface of the floor and wait until the floor gets dry after the finely polishing.
2. Spray or roll the agent of VQ-3200 on the surface of the concrete floor and then use the micro-fiber mop to make it evenly penetrated into the floor. The usage amount of VQ-3200 is about 0.02-0.04 kg/ per square meters.
3. Within 3 to 20 minutes after the floor surface is totally dry, use the high speed burnisher installed with 3M white burnishing/buffing pads or ASL No.3 buffing pads (about 1500#) to burnish the floor at the rotation rate around 1000-1200 rpm.
Advantages: It is good at enhancing the effect of the gloss, reducing the procedures of polishing, and improving the functions of waterproof, oil repellence, and chemical resistance of the concrete floor.
1. Clean the surface and wait until the floor gets dry after the finely polishing.
2. Spray or roll the agent of VQ-3200 on the surface of the substrate and then use the micro-fiber mop to make it evenly penetrated into the floor. The usage amount of VQ-3200 is about 0.02-0.03 kg/ per square meters.
3. 24 hours later after the surface of the substrate is totally dry, use the high speed burnisher installed with 3M white burnishing/buffing pads or ASL No.3 buffing pads (about 1500#) to burnish the floor at the rotation rate around 1000-1200 rpm.
a. The surface of the substrate should be cleaned thoroughly before the constructions.
b. The moisture content value of the substrate should be below 10%, and no constructions on rainy days so as to prevent VQ 3200 reacting with the moisture to generate the whitish phenomenon of VQ3200 itself.
c. It will take 2 to 4 hours to make the surface of the concrete treated with VQ-3200 to get dry. If it is required to apply VQ-3200 on the floor more than two times, the waiting time shouldn’t be more than 4 hours after finishing applying the previous layer of VQ-3200.
d. Just let it get dry naturally. After the concrete is treated with VQ-3200, It will take about 2 to 4 hours to make the surface get dry. After 24 hours, people are allowed to walk on the concrete floor. And, it will take 4 days to get 70% cured, when cars are allowed to pass on the concrete floor. At last, it will take seven days to get thoroughly cured.
e. Applied on EPOXY, PU, UV, Acrylic and so on as the protective lacquer, it isn’t allowed to use VQ-3200 unless the surface of the substrate is dry. If the adhesion of the old coating is poor, it is suggested to polish the floor with 400#~500# sand paper or resin polishing pad first before the treatment of VQ-3200.
f. Applied on the floor construction, the grinding machines and high-speed polishing machines are required for the processing.
g. This product is not suitable for the white of light-color substrates because the product itself might get a little yellowing.
h. If the density of the concrete is too low, you can cooperate VQ-3200 with another product of Verquare, VQ-505, the waterproof primer paint.